Sunday, June 13, 2010

No news is good news

I hope, since I have been so bad about blogging lately, that all of you who had been thinking about and praying for our sweet little niece Molly, you gathered that. No news is good news! I feel horrible for not posting anything regarding any updates, but I do indeed have good news!!! Molly is just fine. All of our prayers have been answered. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for her and for Andy & Riley.....

From Riley's Facebook post 5.28.10: "just received the best news a mom could ever get. Molly's tumor is gone and she is cancer free! The neuroblastoma regressed! We knew this was a possibility, but were preparing for surgery, and now we don't have to worry about this anymore! Thank you all so much for the prayers, we felt them! The power of prayer is absolutely incredible. God is so good!"

Isn't that amazing?!?! We are so very thankful and so happy that Molly doesn't have to have any surgeries. There is no doubt in my mind that prayer works and God did indeed answer all of our prayers. When I spoke to Riley as she was driving home from Texas Children's that morning, I can't even begin to portray the happiness & relief she felt for her little girl. She knows for certain that all the prayers worked and that God took care of Molly!

2 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

That IS the best news a mom could ever get. Thank you God for that miracle!

Laura Marler said...

Praise God!! That is amazing to hear and I can only imagine how thrilled you guys must all be!! What a blessing!!