Basically I've been exploiting Will & Audrey all day, reminding Will it's my birthday, taking their pics and having them say "Happy Birthday Mommy", etc. Shameless I know. For breakfast I asked Will what he wanted for Mommy's Birthday Breakfast. He said "bacon." Well, bacon it is then! Then he told me he wasn't going to play the piano today. I told him I had really hoped he would play me a birthday song. So he sat down and played me this little diddy....definitely worth sharing! (Just disregard the laundry piled up & messy house!!) Oh, and he stops playing because he sees "Squirrely" at the bird feeder outside our breakfast room window. Pics for another time.
And for a really super duper big and exciting birthday gift from Audrey, she took her first steps today!!! Chris & I had her taking really fast steps last night, had her going back & forth to us, but today she really did it. She's walking! She walked all the way across the den, from chair to couch, in her bedroom, outside, she's loving it! And so proud of herself. Obviously, I'm a little proud too!! YEA Audrey!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was wonderful - you deserve it.
Hope you had a great birthday!! :) Yay for walking!! :)
Happy Happy Birthday Dede!!! hope you had a fabulous day sweet lady - those kids are too precious! xoxo
Happy Birthday!! I cannot wait to see little miss Audrey walking!!
Post a Comment