Monday, June 14, 2010
Almost ONE!!
I cannot believe that in less than a month Audrey is going to be a year old. This year has flown by! She's something else, I'll tell you that much. Like her car seat? Nope. Like being told "no." Nope. Like her bows? Sometimes, mostly nope. She's loving people food, loves to swim....I call her my waterbug, loves to snuggle....my snugglebug, loves to walk, loves to be tickled, loves to play peek-a-boo and has figured out how to put the covers over her own head which she just thinks is hilarious, loves to play the "I can crawl away really fast and laugh game," loves whatever Big Brother Will has and of course wants it, loves being outside & trying to escape to get there, loves taking everything out of her dresser drawers (or Will's - see pic below), loves unrolling the toilet paper from it's holder, loves closing doors. In Audrey language, she's saying a few words: Mama, Dada, Wii (Will), Bubba, AhBeh (Annabelle), Baw (ball).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!!! Love them both!
Post a Comment