Scotlyn's 3rd Birthday - Will & Audrey had a BLAST on the Playscape. It was really fun getting to see the birthday girl and family. (Zoo pics coming one of these days!)
Jack's 3rd Birthday - We made a stop at Blue Bell before we went to ride the carousel at The Fireman's Park to celebrate Jack's big day. I didn't think Will was going to get off of the carousel....he could have ridden all day long if I let him!
Noah's 2nd Birthday - A bounce house and swimming pools!!! So hard to believe that Noah is TWO!
My Birthday - The best gift I received was Audrey taking her first steps!!! These chocolate covered strawberries sure were delicious too though from the Wineinger's (wish I had gotten a pic of my beautiful roses thanks to the hubs)! I had a wonderful birthday celebration with my family at La Fiesta. They all spoiled me and I even got a BIG Bear Creek Clap from Will!! Remember, I had been exploiting my children all day reminding them it was my birthday....I taught Will that B.C. Clap....we used to do it in elementary school on someone's birthday! "Everybody, let's give Dede a Big Bear Creek Clap. Ready, 1,2,3 Ya!" :)
Still to come.....zoo pics, Memorial Day pics, random pics of my kids, updated fix-ups pics (our backyard is back to normal FINALLY and we love it -- forgot how much we loved having grass in our backyard!), and roadtrip/visit with Mom and the kids to see Kale (Heather & Mas too), Dawn & Kade, and our friends the Clewett's. It may be a while until Mom goes on another road trip with us anytime soon.....she said when Audrey is 10! :)
Shoutout to Syliva!! :) xoxo
1 comment:
Geez, you guys have been super busy! Thanks so much for coming to Scotlyn's birthday party!! We are looking forward to Audrey's big blow out!!! : )
Scotlyn's dance recital was great! Will post pics soon......I hope....can't seem to make myself sit at a computer long enough to do it! She had so much fun! : )
Post a Comment