Sunday, March 7, 2010

Audrey is Eight months old!


Our little Miss Chubby Chubbs is 8 months old today! She'd rather walk around (with our help) than learn to crawl, for now. She still loves being in her walker and goes all over the house. She and Will chase each other around, Will zooming by on his truck. Tonight she figured out she that she can reach in the dishwasher and get dishes and silverware out. She's a mess! I literally can't turn my back on her because before I know it, she's into something....cabinets, pantry, anything. She's happy to see that her daddy is feeling better and has made his way out of the quarantine area! She & Will have missed him!

For this series of her 8 months pics, I could only get some smiles & giggles if I let her keep the remote. She wasn't giving it up. And that's something new as she begins her 8th month....getting her way! Oh my goodness. She has wasted no time in letting me know that it's her way or the highway! Ha! The other day I took something out of her hands and she gave Will & I quite the show, that we both just laughed at her! Fake cry and kicking her feet on the ground. Too much already Miss Audrey Marie!



After bath time with her favorite toy as of lately. Yes, the blue sucker as we call it, a nasal aspirator. In fact, this is what I took out of her hands the other day that caused the kicking of the feet temper tantrum!















Shout out to Cristina!!! So glad that we got to see you on your whirlwind of a trip to H-town. Thank you for going to lunch with us! It was great catching up with you. I'm glad we didn't have to reschedule! Last time we tried to meet up, I had to cancel on her because Chris was in the hospital. This time I thought I was going to have to cancel again because he had the Swine Flu. But Cristina was brave enough to meet us, regardless. :) (Great pic of Cristina, my two are just silly. -- Will saying 'cheese' and Audrey, who knows?!)



And we also had a great, quick visit with Laura while she was here. Will just LOVES his Aunt Laura (and Uncle Ryan too, but he was busy "bachelor partying"). The Buzz Lightyear Rocket is really cool that y'all gave Will for his birthday. We'll have to try it out again when it warms up. Maybe we can get it up to that 15 feet it claims on the box!


No comments: