Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It may be Christmas time....

....but there are still CREEPS out there!! I braved the last minute shoppers and the crowds and the parking lot fiasco that I knew there would be for one last Christmas stop at the mall yesterday (NOT to see Santa, fyi). Anyways, we just had one stop to make. In and out. That was my plan. Ha! Nothing these days goes according to plan. So we were standing there waiting to check out and all of a sudden a lady realizes that her purse had been stolen. Right off the handle bar of her toddler's stroller! I felt so bad for her. She looked like someone who I would be friends with, just a nice lady, a mommy of a sweet little girl. I asked her if she had her keys or if they were in her purse. When she realized that they were in her purse, I asked her if she needed a ride somewhere. Then she just starting crying. My stomach flipped. I felt sick. How could someone do this? It's Christmas and some creep just ruined it for this lady and her family. Makes me so mad. So needless to say, here's a reminder: don't leave your purses/diaper bag (that's my purse these days) anywhere but over your shoulder. There are people out there who just don't care.


On a happier Ostermann Fam note, here are some pics we took this past Sunday after church. We stopped in downtown Tomball at the old Train Depot to take advantage of the perfect Christmas set up. Definitely some photo opps in the many months to come! Too good to pass up, I just can't believe it's taken us this long to stop. Merry Christmas to all! I know we are certainly looking forward to celebrating Christmas with our families!!!! xoxo










No comments: