
Audrey had her 2 month check up today, and 3 shots to go with it. She fought back though, didn't care for that at all! Poor little thing, but she was a real trooper. At 9 weeks old, she is 11 pounds (50th percentile) and 22 3/4" (75th percentile). She's taking a much needed nap right now.

Will - 2 1/2 years, Audrey - 2 months


1 month and 2 month pics, hopefully I'll keep up!
2 comments:
She is so cute! I hope Brody can catch up in weight...at 9 weeks he was only 9lbs 10oz but the same length. I am guessing Audrey has long legs like Baby B! They are some daddy long legs for sure! Are yall going to the A&M/Baylor game?Hope all is well. Love to you all!
Sorry to hear yall have been dealing with so much! What in the world started all this? PLease know that we'll be praying for a healthy and happy Ostermann family, and we are looking forward to getting together soon. The kiddos are cute as ever!
Post a Comment