I'm trying to get as much pool time, beach time, lake time, whatever time squeezed in while I can. Less than one month, yes one month, until Baby O. #2 (Boogers - per Will) gets here. My due date is July 17th....my dr. leaves for vacation July 16th. Inducing? Quite likely. We will keep you posted, but please cross your fingers and pray for us that we have a smooth and easy delivery. And of course that we have a healthy little boy or girl! I think we're all ready, we can't wait to meet Will's little brother or sister!!
Our annual Girl's Trip (plus one 7 week old Kade -- we made an exception for one boy to join us this year!) took place this past weekend at good ol' Lake Livingston. We had a wonderful time!!!! My girls surprised me with a Baby "Sprinkle"/Shower! I was taken aback by their thoughtfulness & generosity. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful BFF's!! This was my last trip for a very, very long time. Thanks to my girls for a fabuloso time as always and to my sweet hubby for this much needed girl's getaway. xoxo
The crew: Heather, Dawn, Misty, Jenny, Laura Lou, Jenn and me. Can't wait until next year!
1 comment:
I only wish that the weekend didn't go by so quickly!!!
Can't wait till Dos arrives! AND as much as I want you to have a little girl, I have a feeling in my gut that it will be a boy! Oh well - I guess that is ok too... :)
Post a Comment