My boys!! Aren't they just so handsome?!?! Happy Father's Day Chris!! We love you!!
We've had fun at the library, the pool, and getting ready for this baby to get here. Seriously, I can't wait much longer. Will gets more excited each day, and I get more ansy each day. We FINALLY started working on Baby O #2's room!! Two weeks to go, I figured it was time! :) Got all of the unisex onesies, sleepers, etc out that I could find from Will's newborn days (can't believe he was really that small and that we're bringing home another one soon!!!) Somehow or another, I've managed to make a mess of the house, just by trying to fix up one room. And this weekend Chris got all of the baby stuff down.....car seat, swing, bathtub, you name it. Bags packed just in case. I think we're probably as ready as we're going to get. Could be any day now!!! Yea!!!!!! I will admit though, it is very surreal knowing that my baby isn't going to be the baby anymore. I know Will is going to be such a wonderful and loving big brother. I can't wait to watch him with his little brother or sister.
If there's a pool, we will find it! 100 plus degrees, 345 months pregnant, you better believe it!! Will has gotten very brave as his pool time exposure increases. He has fun pretending to swim like a shark, jumping off the sides and swimming a little further away from Mommy, with the help of his floaties.
And here is Big Boy Will showing us how his new baby is going to fit in his old bathtub. I can't believe Will used to fit in this bathtub and Bumbo. Well, he never really fit quite right in the Bumbo....he was (and still is) a skinny little thing!! But he is so happy to share his old things with his new baby.
And just for good measure, I figured I would add one silly belly pic of me. Not much longer!!!! Friday night Chris & I had Date Night, probably our last for quite a while! We enjoyed our evening out while Will played with his cousin Noah and Aunt Alli & Uncle John. Buca di Beppo was dee-lish! Thanks Alli & John!
And Congratulations to the Plumley family!!! Clayton Cody was born Saturday, June 27th weighing over 4 pounds 13 oz. Shelly & Clay are doing well. We can't wait to meet him! He wasn't supposed to be here until August, but he & Shelly just couldn't wait!
If you made it thru this whole post, wow! Thanks for checking in on us. We will definitely update
with baby news as soon as we can. Hope everyone is staying somewhat cool (Ha!) and having a great summer. xoxo
*Update on Shelly and Baby Clayton Cody (I just received this email from Shelly (Monday, 6/29) -- last I had heard, they were both fine, but please keep them in your prayers!) Shelly is still in recovery, trying to get a few things stabilized:
As for Clay, our major concern right now is his lungs. He has a collasped lung (due to a hole in his lung). They went in and did a procedure to try to pull his lung out and they removed about 150 mL of air that had leaked out of his lung into his body. Unfortuately, it didn't work. They went back in to try something else this morning..they are currently taking another xray of his lungs to see if it worked. If not, they will look into other surgical procedures like putting a tube in his lung. We'll see........We don't know anything else reagrding Clay b/c they can't do anything else (like feed him) until they get his lungs stabilized which they've been working on since Sat. night.
No comments:
Post a Comment