Hello! I don't even know where to begin. I still have intentions of making our blog private, but obviously I haven't gotten around to that. I haven't even gotten around to finishing up the nursery for Baby O #2 (or "Boogers" as Will is now calling him/her) and he/she will be here in about a month! Lots to do. We've had some fun-filled weekends though. This past weekend Chris, Will & I headed down to Galveston for a little Vacation for 3 before #4 gets here. At first Will was pretty squeamish of the waves, but he got used to them and had a blast! He loved making sandcastles in the "mud." That was probably his favorite. We had a great time together; I'm so glad we were able to spend a little quality time, just the 3 of us! It's hard to believe there will be 4 of us soon. But we can't wait!



Will and I spent a day in Brenham with our friends William & his mom Kylie. The boys had so much fun at Blue Bell, the Fireman's Park, lunch and swimming at the Aquatic Center. And then we topped off the day with a trip back to Blue Bell for another ice cream treat before we got on the road. Will devoured his whole cup (both cups) of ice cream. Strawberry on the first go round, and then Banana Pudding on our second helping. His pick both times!





"Going to the lake" sure is different these days. Instead of a cooler full of beer, and beer only, there's juice boxes too. Fittings for first life jackets. Extra swim diapers. Wow, times have changed. But all for the better!
Will and I spent a day in Brenham with our friends William & his mom Kylie. The boys had so much fun at Blue Bell, the Fireman's Park, lunch and swimming at the Aquatic Center. And then we topped off the day with a trip back to Blue Bell for another ice cream treat before we got on the road. Will devoured his whole cup (both cups) of ice cream. Strawberry on the first go round, and then Banana Pudding on our second helping. His pick both times!
We are so glad summer time is here! We had another fun weekend with the Tolbert's, Richardson's, Luedekers & Rhem's at Lake Travis. Thanks again Sara & Jason for inviting us all to come play! This was Will's first boat trip and he & his daddy had lots of fun. The highlight was watching the water skiers (Chris, Monte & Angie) and building sandcastles on the beach. Oh, and throwing the mud. The guys took great care of the kiddos while the girls got to lounge at the pool for a while!
1 comment:
Gosh, Dede! You guys jumped right into summer activities didn't you?? I can't wait to find out what O#2 will be....hopefully a little precious baby girl! : ) Or a boy for brotherhood. :) You look great!
Post a Comment