Monday, May 4, 2009

Going private

It's time. I've been thinking about it and I just need to do it. I love looking in all of my friends on their blogs and keeping up with all of you & your families, and for that, thank you for letting me! However, I am going to make our blog private. I love that so many of you want to stay in touch with us and I ask that you still do so. If you are interested in The Ostermann Fam and our world, either send me an email with your address or leave me a comment so I can include you on those "with permission" or whatever it says. Thanks for understanding!!

And while I am certainly not condoning jumping on the bed, I just have to share a new & fun way to entertain your little one! Rules were made to broken right?! We all know that changing sheets is a chore but it has to be done. Will LOVES when I change the sheets now. He literally asks about it and looks forward to the once a week sheet change now. However, it's not necessarily called "changing the sheets" anymore. Instead it's "Parachute!!!!" Oh ya. 30 minutes of endless fun! I will probably change my mind about this whole parachute game when we end up in the ER with a broken arm, but for now it's fun! :) We all remember the bright, colorful parachute from P.E. class in elementary school? Same concept here. Except there is leaping & jumping onto the parachute involved. Will leaps into the air onto the sheets on the bed. Classic entertainment. We even have "time for a break" and he pretends to take a short nap. So be weary of the edge of the bed, but I highly recommend "parachute time" as part of your weekly chores! Please do not send me your ER bill though. :)

13 comments:

Cox Family said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog -- I love looking in on yours, too!

Stephanie said...

Sign me up Dede!!!

The Rodgers said...

I would love to stay tuned to the Ostermann Fam!! :)

Laura Marler said...

I want in!! I love Will's bunk beds... such a big boy! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Abbie said...

Hey Dede we would love to stay up to date with yall! I love checking in on your little one so I can get some ideas of what it will soon be like around our house! Congrats on Baby #2...Baby # 1-Brody Hutson should be arriving in less than 5 weeks! I'll be thinking of you in July! Abbie & Jay

hudsmom said...

Hi got your email, add me to your list. i am still working on mine getting it all set up to private.

Ann said...

sign me up annobeney@gmail.com
:) - Ann

Kelly said...

Hey Dede, sign me up! :)

Abbie said...

Dede,
Here is my e-mail:
abbieleigh03@hotmail.com
By the way my due date got moved to June 2nd...so Brody will be here VERY soon. I just hope I make it to the last day of school...May 30th.

Flo and Grace said...

Sign me up, too!

LeAnn said...

Keep me posted Dede!!! Love you! LeAnn

The White Family said...

Add me to your list please. I love yatching your family grow! :)

The Clewett's said...

Hay, don't forget us. We love to see Will grow. Oh, we like to see you and Chris too. Love, Mary

mclewett@aol.com