Friday, January 9, 2009

Too much tv?

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that we have a problem. As you will see in this video, Will is craning his neck to make sure he gets a good view of Mickey Mouse, yes at the kitchen table. And yes, I'm that mom who lets their child watch tv while he eats. Oh well, he eats!! But I thought this was too cute not too share. He had a pretty good hysterical laugh going at Mickey's expense (a key on his piano broke and Will just thought that was too good). By the time I thought to get out the camera and had rewound it umpteen times to watch the same clip (you'll hear the "do it again." That's code for "rewind it Mommy." -- thank goodness for Tivo), he was kinda laughed out, but he still had a good chuckle!

2 comments:

hudsmom said...

How funny! That's our dirty little secret too. We have cartoons on all the time. Hudson even expects us to put a video on every time we get in the car.

The White Family said...

We have the TV on during dinner too. Bad us! ;)

Will's little giggle is too cute!