A very Merry Christmas for all of the Ostermann cousins.....Noah, Hayden, Ethan, Carleigh & Will. Ho Ho Ho!
Will opening his Farm from Grandma & Grandpa with the help of cousins Hayden & Carleigh.
Snuggling up with Grandma & Grandpa.
Our big boy on Christmas Eve, all dressed up ready to go to 5:00 Church followed by 6:30 Mass. Believe it or not, he enjoyed both services immensely. Loves the music!!
Putting milk & cookies out for Santa and carrots out for the reindeer.
Christmas morning Will was all smiles and "oh my gosh's!" Santa thought he was a very good boy this year!
The happiest boy ever.....two bikes for Christmas!!! One from Santa Claus and another from Mimi and Bubba. Apparently Santa and Mimi & Bubba didn't speak before Christmas!
New Year's Eve with the crew. Good times!!! Happy New Year!!
And also, you may have noticed a newly added Baby Ticker.....yup!!! Chris & I are expecting Baby #2 this summer!! Will is going to be a big brother, and nope, we're not going to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! I'm due July 17th. Not that we were necessarily keeping it a secret, but if we were, that would be impossible to do now. My stomach is HUGE!! It's true, #2 shows A LOT sooner than the first. So that's our big news for 2009!! We're pretty excited!
4 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years.
You found the baby ticker. YEA! Hope you feel better soon. xoxo
YEA!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling GREAT soon. Get some rest if you can... it's tough when you have one on the way and one that wants to play. I can't wait to see "Baby O".
And way to go for not finding out the gender! We did that with our first and it was such a wonderful experience!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys and cannot wait to meet the newest Ostermann! We did not find out with McKenna which made delivery day pretty fun! Let's do a play date in the next week or so if you guys are free. I am not sure if you have my gmail address or not... lauramarler@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment