Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brave men

Please continue to keep our friend Ellis Taylor in your thoughts & prayers. In addition to Ellis, the family of Zach Cook. Ellis has asked too that his crew, the other men who are on a very brave and long road to recovery, stay in our prayers. Chris & I told Ellis and Jen that you are all thinking of them. That brought a big smile to Ellis' face! And I will say this, God Bless our troops. I am so thoroughly impressed with our military and our US Army. Chris & I were in awe of their actions and reactions yesterday at the hospital. They are tending to all of these men as family. I won't go into a rant & rave like I would like, but it is so unfortunate that the media doesn't pick up on and report that. Anyways, please keep Ellis and his family, and all of the other families who were involved in this accident in your prayers.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6602871

No comments: