Pictures to come, but just in case they are avid readers of the Ostermann Fam blog....just wanted to say Heather, Misty, Dawn & Shelly, what a great weekend it was!! :) Will slept for over 12 hours last night, he was so exhausted and is going on a 3+ hour nap as we speak! So glad Misty got to spend a little extra time with us in Tomball. The Ugly Christmas Sweaters we wore on Saturday totally made it worth it! I think Chris had more fun than we did!! We had some much needed catch up and visiting and acting silly, while our husbands rolled their eyes but let us have our fun. Happy Christmas to all! You spoiled us.
On our way home from Kyle, Texas Chris, Will & I stopped in to see the Taylor family. While we missed getting to see Ellis, we got to spend some time with Jenn and the kiddos, Ellis Wyld, Chase & Peyton. Such a fun bunch!! Glad they're back home in Texas.
1 comment:
Thanks for having me a few days early! I had a great time with you, Chris, & Will!
I sent a few pics from the weekend. Some are blury. I blame that on me drinking for those who couldn't! By the way, Dawn says I am the only one who said that she was having a boy!! I love being right!
Love you tons! Misty
Post a Comment