Sunday, November 9, 2008

Really getting started now....

So here it is, my first official picture for my blog!! I have lots and lots of pics to add but I'm still playing and learning.....so again I ask, y'all bare with me. We have had so much going on lately. The fall has kept us busy as I know it has for all of our family & friends. Here we are at the pumpkin patch. Will had a lot more fun this year (and so did Chris for that matter!) We played in the pumpkins, went on a hay ride and even got to pick our own pumpkin! Who wouldn't enjoy that. Ok, I'll make this one short because I want to post it and see if it came out and then figure out what to do next and how to add multiple pics. I'm probably gonna get a little picture/blogging happy now. Here's hoping anyway! Lots of things to add....trick-or-treating, bounce houses, church fall festivals, first zoo visit, Aggie football, cupcake messes, dancing in kitchen to Merle Haggard and helping make breakfast. Just another day at the Ostermann house!

No comments: