Sunday, November 9, 2008

First visit to the Houston Zoo

Well, when it was all said and done, I'm not sure who was more worn out at the end of the day....the five adults who took Will to the zoo, or Will. This was his very first trip to the zoo and he absolutely loved every minute of it. He didn't stop and wanted to see every animal there. He told us the animal sounds too as we visited each one. Our first stop, the aquarium.


Checking out what I thought was a tuna, so we could show Daddy. My mom and dad, Trey and Jenny, and I all got to go to the zoo this Monday afternoon. Unfortunately Chris couldn't come because he had to work. But I'm pretty sure Will told him every animal he saw & sat with him to show Daddy every picture we took.
Checking out the seals with Mimi and Bubba.

Come on everybody, on to see the parrots!


Will and Bubba checking out the monkeys.

Sorry again for the out-of-orderness of all of these pics & postings, but until I figure out how to add more pics at once, this is what I have to do. So I guess we'll just be looking at the first pics last and the last pics first. Hmmm....oh well.

No comments: