Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cutest monkey ever!!





Halloween was quite a busy day for us. Will was a monkey this year, and I was a banana. Yellow t-shirt, creative, I know. Will was fine for about 2 1/2 minutes in his monkey suit at each stop. He did his "Trick-or-Treat" thing and then was ready to ditch the monkey jacket. But still, isn't he the cutest monkey ever if I do say so myself?!?! Anyways, we have been going to Toddler Time each week at the Barbara Bush Library where they read stories, sing songs, and have lots of fun. This week during Toddler Time they had a parade around the library decked out in Halloween costumes. It was a lot of fun. They marched around chanting "Toddlers Rule, Babies Drool!!" Quite entertaining. On Halloween we made the rounds. Will and I went Trick-or-Treating to Mimi & Bubba's out in Katy first. I'll have to get pics from my mom later. Mom looked cute in her very festive witch hat, which Will was kinda unsure of. Mimi & Bubba were oh so excited to see their little monkey and had all sorts of Halloween treats for him. We went over to our very sweet next door neighbor's house, the Watson's, and Mrs. Watson had a special treat for Will as well. After that, on to Grandma & Grandpa's to meet up with cousins Transformer Hayden and Giraffe Noah. Since I'm still new to the etiqutte world of blogging I'll have to ask Uncle John and Aunt Allie if it's ok if I post pics of all three of the kiddos together. Super cutie!! (Need to ask Uncle Andy & Aunt Riley too since I have waaaaaay cutie cousin pics!!!) And it was quite a task to get all the grandkids to pose with Grandma & Grandpa but somehow or another we managed. And on to our final stop to see Uncle Trey & Aunt Jenny at Michael & Lauren's up in The Woodlands. Will was very happy to see his Unca Tay and Jenn-eee! Since this won't let me post more than a few pics at a time (someone please tell me why!!) I'll have to post those here next. Happy Halloween!

No comments: