Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!


We had a great 4th of July and hope everyone else did too. Our Tolbert friends stopped by to say hello and we finally got to meet handsome Luke. Thank you Sara & Jason for coming by to see us!










After their visit we headed to the Ogorchock's for their annual 4th of July party. Somehow I managed to get zero pictures, but if you go here to Kelly's blog, she has some really good ones. Kelly always gets the best pics of all of our friends' get together's. (She even beat me at posting Audrey's 1st birthday party pics - coming soon, but obviously I am waaaaay behind!) Thanks for keeping me on my toes though Kelly! :) PS Best cake balls EVER!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm the paparazzi, what can I say! Ha! We had such a good time both at the 4th of July party and Audrey's bday party with you guys! I'm glad y'all liked the cake balls, we had WAY too many left over!