Wednesday, July 28, 2010
12 months of AMO
Before I added birthday party pics and vacation pics, I wanted to go back and compare Audrey's 12 month pictures for my own sanity & memory. If I could make a few suggestions to new moms who are trying to capture their baby each month, even though we all know we take hundreds of pictures every day, but just have to mark the "month birthdays".....use wooden blocks to spell out the month number & set in front of baby, or write it on the chalkboard next to the baby, something along those lines. Second, have Daddy or someone take a picture of you, Mommy, holding baby. It floors me that Audrey used to be so itty bitty tiny and now her arms and legs reach around me like a little monkey. Third, get a pic with big brother or sister sitting next to baby too. I can't get over how much Will looks like a big boy now compared to the day we brought Audrey home from the hospital! Anyways, these next 13 pics, from Audrey's first day to her first month to her first year, are mainly for me, just so I can reminisce! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a sweet girl!! Scotlyn talks about 'baby Audrey' a lot!! She also calls Will her boyfriend sometimes.....I don't even know how she knows that word. Chip quickly says 'you don't have a boyfriend'. : )
Such a pretty little girl! She and Will are both so sweet and cute!
What a beautiful girl! Where has the last year gone?? I think time flys so much faster once we have little ones... I am already sad that Karis is 3 weeks old!! Love you guys!!
Stephanie, Will has asked when Scotlyn is coming over for a tea party!!
Post a Comment