Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just waiting to hear some baby news!!!

Hi Heather! If you are reading this, that means you are not sleeping right now. And you should be. :) Get your rest now, take advantage of just laying there with nothing to do but wait, because in a few short hours your life is going to change and be flip flopped and turned upside down like you can't even imagine!!! But oh my dear sweet friend, change for the better. Better than you and Mas could have ever even thought about. Just wait until you hear that sweet baby cry, just wait until you hear that sweet baby laugh for the first time, or see that first smile. Pretty soon he or she will be crawling, pulling up, walking, running. It goes oh so fast! (Our mom's were right!) Enjoy all of the sacred firsts, they are so special and so sacred. I am so very happy for you, becoming a mommy for the first time. So many people are thinking of and praying for you, Mason & this little baby right now. I can't wait to see you and to hold this little one. Will is so excited for you too by the way. Even just about an hour ago when he got out of bed to go to the bathroom he asked me "Has Aunt HayHay had her baby yet? Why is Uncle Mas the daddy? Why is she the mommy?" :) Have I told you his prediction? Well, I know you said you were going to have some "down time" while you are in the hospital, so I thought I would drop you a little line. Thank you for loving my family and for being such an avid follower on my silly little blog! This post is for you. I so dearly love you! And your soon to be new family of three!! xoxo

1 comment:

RGK said...

Are you trying to make me cry?? :) Good luck Heather and Mason!! We can't wait to hear about baby!!
Love-Bec