Sunday, May 9, 2010

Here she is!!

Introducing Audrey's new BFF, Kale Ashlynn Wineinger!!!! Thanks Heather & Mas for letting me share these pics of your precious little one. She is absolutely beautiful (as is Mommy)!!!!! Congratulations on your new family of three! We love you and are so very happy for y'all. xoxo
I cannot begin to explain the ansy-ness and anticipation I had this day, waiting to find out if this baby was a boy or girl and when he/she was getting here! We kept those cell phones & text messages in check all day long between Di, Dawn, Shelly, Misty, my mom and I. I was exhausted, and I wasn't the one having the baby!!! :) Can't wait to get my hands on little Miss Kale again soon. Love you!!!!

1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

Yea Heather~ Tell her flo said congrats! You have such a beautiful group of sweet friends, girl. I'm thrilled for you that there will be another generation to come!