Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happiness!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there, the old pros and the brand new ones. I hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I did!! Thank you Will & Audrey for letting me be your mommy. xoxo
On the note of happiness, Audrey is 10 months old now and BFF Heather is a proud new mommy to little Miss Kale Ashlynn Wineinger!! She was born on Wednesday, May 5th and if I do say so myself, she is just perfect. Heather & Kale are doing fabulous. She's going to be such a great mom!

So as far as pictures go, here is Audrey's 10 month series of pics. I got one good one of her. She's 10 months old. She does NOT sit still!





Why not take every toy out of the toy box? It makes for more fun!!

The excavator and backhoe have arrived! Our backyard is well on it's way to being back to normal, just in time for summer.

No comments: