Our day in pictures. Lots and lots of pictures!! I know if you've seen one Easter egg hunt, you've seen 'em all. But here's one more, maybe two.... :)
"Painting" Easter Eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide. Trust me, Audrey was not helping here.
Easter Morning at our house
After church we went to Mimi & Bubba's for yummy Easter lunch and a fun Easter Egg Hunt.
Then to Chris' Aunt Martha's house for the remainder of the afternoon.
Happy Eastering!!
I'll get around to it on another post, but Audrey is now NINE MONTHS OLD!!!!!! She's crawling and saying "Mama," two of my most favorite things!!
And believe it or not, but I have more park pictures I want to add at a later date too!!
Shout out to Tia!!!!! xoxo
1 comment:
Cute pics Dede!!! So good to see you this weekend. : )
Post a Comment