Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Fall!

It actually felt like fall for Halloween, yea!! We have had quite a fun fall already. It seems like we've been going nonstop. Pumpkin patch, Fall Festival (the party at Church as Will called it), dress up for Toddler Time, Halloween party at Mike & Amanda's, Trick-or-Treating, you name it we've done it.

We had a big Tiger with an even bigger ROAR this Halloween along with a little pink leopard. They were adorable! Will was very excited about his Halloween costume and Audrey was quite a little trooper. (They both slept for 12 straight hours and took 4 hour naps!)

We have taken lots of pictures to capture all of these moments, hope you enjoy! *Disclaimer* My very first blog posting I conveyed that I am not a scrapbooker because I cannot choose just one picture. So be warned, there are lots of pics! :)

A day at Brookwood with Mimi picking out some of the prettiest fall mums to bring home.



Here is our Pumpkin Patch spot. It was very festive with lots of activities to enjoy like a camp out, hayrides, duck races, etc, but we stuck to the picture taking with the pumpkins.

Will sees the hayride go by, is disappointed he is not riding, but when we ask him if he wants to go on the hayride, he says that he doesn't. Um, ok.


This is the pumpkin he picked out....




Loved getting his picture taken by himself in front of the wagon, but....


....he didn't want to have anything to do with Audrey here....

I love this series of pics at the Fall Bazaar, going thru the Obstacle Course.





Funniest part is that there's another wall to climb up to go down a big slide, but once Will got to the bounce part, he just wanted to stay in there!

Miss Audrey doing her thing....


The Raffle Drawing winners!!! Finally, after 30 years!

Toddler Time at the library everybody got to dress up in their costumes. Will was checking out something up front and making his way back to his seat.


Listening very intently.....


Head, shoulders, knees & toes!

Doing Monster Math. Must make Aunt HayHay & Aunt Dawn proud!!


Thank you Jenny & Trey for babysitting the kiddos so we could have a fun night out with our friends at Mike & Amanda's Halloween party. Will & Audrey want y'all to come back VERY VERY soon!!!

Although not very original or creative or exciting, our costumes were very appropriate this year! Hospital patient Chris and Nurse Dede...
Tiffani was the cutest Dorothy; Katie & Kelly were Kelly & Jesse from Saved by the Bell. Austin & Kris played the part of Zack & Slater. So funny! (I thought I had a pic of all of them, but I guess I don't....see Kelly's blog for some GREAT party pics) (Someone please tell me how to link to other blogs!)
Chris in his hospital gown, with a warning.


The winners!!! Julie & Cliff, Oompa Loompas!!!

Hope you are feeling better Amanda. So sorry you missed out on your awesome Halloween party!! Your house looked amazing!




Our Halloween day started with painting some pumpkins. My kitchen table decorations are now so brightly painted and colorful! But I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!


Mimi & Bubba came to Trick-or-Treat at our house!

I think Audrey likes Mimi's witch hat.
"Queso!!"


Trick or Treat Miss Fran!

Trick or Treating with Aunt Jenny at Lauren & Michael's.
Will made himself right at home with Lauren's bucket-o-candy!


Happy Halloween! Will was the pumpkin carving judge. He chose the one on the left, Uncle Trey's!



And we're done. There's one tired Tiger for ya!!


And leopard too! Good night!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love all the pics from your Fall fun! We had a blast with you guys on Friday night! :) You have the cutest little Tiger and Leopard I've ever seen!

To use links on your posts go to "Edit Post" and highlight the word and click on the "Link" button at the top of the editing box. It will allow you to add a link there! :)

hudsmom said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. The kiddos are so cute and getting so big! Love the pics from the party!