Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Four weeks old and still sleeping!! Audrey is still only waking up once a night (woo hoo!), sometimes though for a couple of hours at a time. Believe it or not, she actually slept the entire night last night!! Definitely something I wanted to share with everyone, I'm not used to this. She slept from 9:30 until 6:15 this morning. I love love love her!!! And my sleep. What a blessing, two kiddos who slept through the night. It's the small things that make me happy.
These are a couple of my favorite pics already (3 wks) on a blanket my friend Cristina made Audrey. Chris, Will & I think she's a cutie. I even got a smile out of her the other day. I'm claiming it was a real smile anyways. When I was telling her she was my "pretty girl" I got a big ol' grin out of her! :)


And two of my recent favorite pics of Mr. Will. He's doing very well pedaling on his bike. He's been doing this for a while now, but still insisting pushing with his feet at times. Not lately though. Oh, and he made me take several pictures of him to capture the moment.


And while this pic shows a few scrapes, that's just why I had to include it. Shy, sweet Will has become a bit more rowdy & rambunctious these days. Band-aids and ice packs to prove it! I think he forgets how fast he is actually going before he meets the sidewalk. Or the case with the icepack, he didn't notice there was a doorway coming at him.

Brother and sisterly love!!!!

2 comments:

The Settlemeyers said...

She looks so much like Will! Can't wait to meet her.

Misty said...

Can't WAIT to see you & meet Audrey NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!