Will has a very good memory. This may be common with 2 year olds, he's my first so I'm learning. But really, he is smart and like I said he has a good memory. Well, this morning we had Mickey Mouse on (of course it was a rerun; it's time for Disney to come out with some new MM Clubhouse's please) and Will knew that a yo-yo was a must have for the Mystery Mousekatool to help Goofy out. I said "Will, you are so smart!" He beamed and said "I'm smart. You're not smart Mommy. I'm two." Just like that. He's smart. I am not. Thanks two year old son.
On another note, we're taking baby steps for the whole potty training thing. I went to this link just a few minutes ago that was in an email I received from Babycenter. Check it out and let me know if this is what YOU are teaching your child to learn how to go to the potty like a big girl or boy!! I'll admit, I had a good laugh. Maybe this dance will work, shoot I'll give it a try!!
http://www.dothepottydance.com/index.tbapp?scid=mbtw_post24m_3w:326&pe=$user_id$
No comments:
Post a Comment