Sunday, August 29, 2010

Window Washing

I realize that I have gazillions of pictures & stories I need to blog about.....Audrey's 1st birthday party, our trip across Texas, beach pictures, Astros game, updates on kiddos, marking the one year "anniversary" of Chris' time spent in the hospital with the oh so fun flesh eating virus, Will's new big kid bike, Audrey's latest antics, summer days & evenings, etc etc etc.....but this was just too good not to sit down and share!! I'll get to all of the other stuff later. I hope. No, I will.

PS This pic of Will & Audrey is from today after church. They look soooo grown up!! Will is going to be 3 1/2 years old on Wednesday, Sept 1st and Audrey will be 14 months old on Tuesday, Sept 7th.


So here's what I wanted to share....Spraying the windows with the water hose while watering the plants on the side of our kitchen gets Will & Audrey every time! They both get the biggest kick out of it. It's a thrill to see & hear their genuine belly laughs!! Audrey's reaction is priceless!



2 comments:

The Settlemeyers said...

Too cute!!!

Misty said...

Dede - I think you mean Audrey & Chris' birthday parties....one didn't start till midnight if my memory serves me right! :)