Monday, June 21, 2010

Home Improvement

Our backyard is finished, and I must say I love having a yard full of grass again!!! With it though, comes lots of watering. We did a little bit of landscaping just off of our back patio, an extension of what was there, and a new sidewalk. Here are some before and after (keep in mind we've practically been without a backyard for 6 months!!)

(notice the fence back up in this one?!)

That's about 4 pallets of St. Augustine grass that was laid! Chris said it would have taken him a month of weekends to do it all himself. He was more than happy to have had this done!!


And another indoor project, the hall bathroom. We have a looooong bathroom, one that has always looked unfinished in my opinion. Chris, handyman that he is, hung/installed & painted bead board paneling and I think it makes a huge difference. I really really like it!

Of course Chris needed a little bit of help!

In addition to the long wall, he added a border around the mirror and a back splash as well.

I should have taken a pic with the new rugs too. Oh well. But here it is!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Everything looks great!!! I hope to see it all very soon!!! XOXOXO

Kelly said...

That looks great!

Dede said...

Your bunk bed awaits Queen Misty!! xoxo