Pushing those huge race car shopping carts at the grocery store is more fun than I can handle. Seriously, who invented those things?! I feel like I'm operating some heavy machinery and I should "beep" everytime I back up, or they should come with flashing lights to let other customers know we're coming thru. (Nevermind, don't need those. I have Will saying "Choo Choo" throughout HEB). I "excuse us" with every passing shopper just knowing that I'm going to run somebody over. Anyways, that has nothing to do with this "Willism" but Will was in one of them the other day when I told him I would get him a donut, you know to distract him & allow me to get my shopping done just a little bit quicker. (By the way, I am one of those moms who uses one of those huge shopping cart covers and I disinfect the whole cart with those wipes, but Audrey fits in the race car cart now too, and they both just LOVE being up there together, so the cover doesn't get used as much as I would like anymore.) Anyways....back to my "Willism." Told him I would get him a donut. Will: "I love donuts. But not as much as you. Or Daddy." He's getting TWO donuts next time!! xoxo
Second Willism, today after he woke up from his nap. I asked him what he'd like for a snack. I told him to think about it while I went and did something. Will: "Maybe my brain will help me think." xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment