Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rodeo days and Birthday nights

Here are some pics to update our latest Ostermann Fam happenings.....
If this little pj outfit doesn't shout "Spring!! Where are you?!" I don't know what does!!! I'm DONE with winter already. And yes, I realize that I have oh so many pics of my kids in their pj's. What can I say?






Happy Birthday party for Bubba at where else?! La Fiesta of course. And I'm sneaking a few pics in here of my Uncle Skip. He NEVER lets us take his picture. He gave Audrey some chocolate icing so this was his payback.

Everybody to the tunnel!

Will was excited to go to the rodeo again this year. Well, the rodeo to him is the Livestock Show (for now). Before we left he told me that he wasn't going to let the goats get him this year. Funny what he remembers! He was NOT a fan of the petting zoo last year. I will say though that those goats are obnoxious. They're just in it for the free food!




This year Will was big enough to go on the pony rides. (But not on the carnival rides....so disappointed! Maybe next year?!) Nonetheless he had lots of fun on his pony "Cagney." Audrey, Mimi & Bubba were quite amused at our Cowboy Will.










The new faces of John Deere (now, if only John Deere knew that):





































This year Will wasn't quite so timid of the chickens like he was last year. Yes, the chickens. Didn't take too kindly at them flapping at him I guess. This year he had to show Audrey what they were all about. Even though it looks like Audrey is showing him! She especially liked the baby chicks!




Will and Bubba getting their cowboy boots all shined up. Until next year Rodeo Houston! Thanks for being a part of our fun day Mimi & Bubba, Audrey's first rodeo & Will's third!





1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! They both look like they're having a great time. Will looks so big with his cowboy hat on!