Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ducks, dancing, bears & a baby shower

Once again I have let my blog go. But really, we're busy, I promise. I think we are anyways. And I'm just too tired at the end of the day to blog! So instead I read everyone else's. :) But I did want to add pics from the past couple of weeks. Yea! We've had soooooo much fun!!!

One day during Spring Break, the Richardson bunch came for a visit. We had a fun afternoon of lunch and then fed the ducks. The ducks didn't really want to be fed, but our kids insisted they eat. When the ducks didn't cooperate we just took silly pics and watched a few planes land & take off. I'm pretty sure that when they all get a bit older, Will & Emmy are going to be off reading books somewhere while Phillip & Audrey are getting in trouble together! Oh, and Will & Emmy will be giving us the updates on what their younger siblings are up to, no good of course.











Thank you for coming to see us Allison, Mary Elizabeth & Phillip. We are so glad we got to spend the afternoon with y'all and are looking forward to another day soon....this time when the sun is out!!














For Will's birthday, his Aunt Alli wanted to take him to Build A Bear. What a fabulous idea!! Will had so much fun picking out his own animal and making him just how he wanted him to be. Well, instead of a bear, Will chose a dog. And he named his new dog (who sleeps with him everynight) Brownie. He is very proud of Brownie and loves him a whole lot! Will & Noah each have new puppy dogs.

Showing us their dogs they picked out and are about to "build."

Everybody watching as the stuffing is added to Brownie (not named Brownie yet at this point though - Will came up with his name all on his own).


Noah adding his some heartfelt love to his new puppy dog.

This was the grooming station. Will gave Brownie his first bath and brush.


Birth certificate for Brownie

We couldn't have a birthday outing without a carousel ride! Will, Aunt Alli & Noah, and Emily (Alli's sweet niece)

Trying to get these two to pose at Cheesecake Factory proved to be a task. I got what I could!


What a great day we had! Thanks Alli, Noah & Emily for such a special afternoon!!


And to prove that she is the best looking prego mama out there, here are some pics from Heather's baby shower!! We can't wait for Baby Kale to get here!!!!!! Is it Baby Boy Kale or Baby Girl Kale??!?! I have my hunch.....

Oh, but first, we had to get the weekend started at Gruene Hall....

Will & Audrey hangin' with their favorite Aunt Misty. Audrey didn't want to give Aunt Misty her beer back. Then she got really brave and asked Kade to dance with her!










































Dawn, Misty, Shelly & I hosted Heather's baby shower at this little place called Huisache Grille in New Braunfels. So quaint & cool. We had a great time, hope Mama Hay and Baby Kale did too! Thanks to all the ladies who traveled to come celebrate Heather & Lil' Bit!! It was so nice getting to see everybody!

That's one happy Aunt Di-to-be, Mama Hay-to-be, and Grandma-to-be!!! :) Look, they're all GLOWING!



While I was at the shower, Will & Audrey got to stay & play with their favorite Kayleigh!!!
Happy Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Love the update! I will send you all my pics from the weekend tonight. I had 164 pics!!! I do not know what got into me! :)