Monday, November 23, 2009

Tailgating & laughter

This pic just makes me laugh because I don't have a single picture of any of the "adults" tailgating at the Aggie game. Times sure have changed.....Tyler, Hope, Hailey, Connor, Will and Jack playing around in the back of John's truck.










And this next pic, I told the kids to all say "Gig 'em Aggies" and Connor, being part Baylor Bear, ducked!!! Too funny. Shout out to Allison's mom: Hi Mrs. Pritchard, thanks for looking in on us, good to see you this past weekend! :) Only kiddos missing in the pics were Audrey and Brody, who were nice and snugly with their mama's. (And Maggie who went home with GoGo. Heard we missed Scotlyn too!) So glad we finally got to meet Mr. Brody. Such a sweet little thing!



Cheeeeeeese!!! Will had lots of fun playing with his Aggie friends. He was disappointed though that we didn't see a Waggie. Maybe next time. (Ask his daddy).


So in this video, I'm not sure who was making who laugh the hardest, but I just wanted to share. They sure make me laugh & smile too! xoxo




Audrey getting a her squeals & giggles out!

In case I don't get to another post this week, we hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics Dede!! So sorry we missed you guys! Scotlyn ended up sick when we got home Saturday....she has had fever ever since!!! : (

The Settlemeyers said...

Love the pics. I have such a smart son! ;) And the video is too cute. I love hearing innocent giggles!