Well, it's been just over 9 weeks since Chris went into the hospital, but I am so very happy to report that today, he got the 100% check of approval! He is all better!!! His doctors have written him off (wanting him to check back in now & again for follow-ups) but all is clear! And he got to ring the victory bell.....at the Wound Care clinic they have a bell for patients to ring when they have completed their treatments & won their battles. He rang it loud & proud! And we can't just say he got through this alone. It is with a huge heart we send our gratitude and thanks once again to all of our family & friends for your thoughts & prayers for his healing and recovering. Without all of you, we could not have made it these past 9 weeks. That I am certain of. xoxo
It's a team effort, but Will & Audrey were showing off their rolling over skills for us today. Didn't quite get what I wanted in this video, but oh well. They were both having fun! And Will got Audrey LAUGHING today at lunch. Of course when the camera came out they both got camera shy, but it was priceless. I will say that as rough as it's been for Chris these past weeks, there's a sense of gratefulness too. With him having to be at home, he's gotten to witness some of the precious "firsts" for Audrey that he more than likely would have missed. It's truly been some quality time for us Ostermann's!
Both crashed out BEFORE dinner! It was a peaceful night at the Ostermann house last night!!
2 comments:
Yippee! I'm so glad he got to ring the bell!!
Love the photos! I can't belive how big both kids look since I saw them in late August!!! They will be grown when I seen you in December!!!
I think seeing you 3 weekends in a row was the best!!! We should really do that more often!!! :)
Love you!!!!
Yeah for the bell ringing!! I'm SO glad he's all better! Your kids are the cutest, can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment