Two weeks old already. It's true what they say. It goes by so fast. Will loves checking in on his little sister, gives her one or two kisses a day (no more than that), has asked to hold her a few times and even wants to carry her. Keep in mind though, he wanted to carry her off of his bed, but it was a very gracious offer! He helps with bath time, bringing the paci and burp cloth. And on top of it all, he has not let center stage be taken away from him. He has become quite the theatrical one! Shows performed right in the middle of the den, kitchen, bedroom, wherever, standing on his stool for best viewing opportunities. He keeps us laughing that's for sure!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Is it possible?
Could it be that we just have a perfect baby? Is that possible? Or could it be that because I am writing that, I just completely jinxed myself?! Audrey likes her sleep. No, she loves her sleep. Last night, 9:30pm to 6:45 this morning. Sleep. Granted, last night was the first night she has literally slept thru the night. Every other night so far she has only woken up once during the night though. I know how lucky I am, trust me. Will was completely the opposite. I did check with the doctor just to make sure that's ok! She's definitely a good eater, but if she wants to sleep, let her sleep dr. says. No argument here! So far in her short little life, Audrey has only kept me up once. I can handle that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You don't have it too bad Dede! I guess she's making way for #3. That's what they say about an easy baby.
Very cute video of Will. Audrey sure is lucky to have such a talented big brother!
My heart breaks that I have not met her yet!!! I know - why do I make it about me??? I guess I'm just a selfish person... :)
So glad to know that there's hope that baby #2 will sleep even though #1 would not.
LOVE the video!! Where does he get such talent?!?
Post a Comment