Monday, July 6, 2009

Denied!!

Being sent home from the hospital is now officially my least favorite thing to do. Got there at about 9pm last night because I was having intense contractions, close enough apart to load up and get down there. After 3 hours, of monitoring and very little progress (except for 2 minute apart contractions) the doctor said it was time to go back home. Talk about devastating and frustrating! So here I am, at the beginning stages of labor though. Doctor's orders--and even more strict orders per Dr. Mom & Dr. Mother-n-law--get some rest. So that's what I'm doing!


We had a fun 4th of July, celebrating with friends at the Ogorchock's new home, swimming in the pool. Beautiful! Hope everyone had a happy & safe 4th!
Here's Will literally seconds before the first firework went off! Happy little boy celebrating the 4th until the fireworks show at Lake Conroe began. I kid you not he ran faster than I have ever seen him run, screaming at the top of his lungs! He couldn't get inside fast enough. He's not a big fan of loud noises at all. And the BOOM did not go over well.

Sitting inside with Daddy while everyone else enjoyed the spectacular fireworks! Maybe next year.... Either that or we'll be sticking to sparklers from now on.

Fireworks over. Happy boy again!

1 comment:

Laura Marler said...

I am sorry they kicked you out!! Sounds like baby O will be here in a few days! Can't wait to meet him/her. Take care of ourself and get some rest.