Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reason to celebrate

This past weekend we celebrated Shelly's 30th Birthday!! Welcome to the club my friend! Will, Heather, Mason & I attempted to surprise Shelly but she's just too smart for us. Chris spent the weekend with brothers Ryan & Henry on the slopes of Ruidoso, New Mexico. He had a fun visit to El Paso seeing Ryan & Laura's home, drinking lots of beers with his brothers and seeing lots of tumblin' tumbling weeds.

After our weekend with Shelly and crew, Will and I dropped by to see Ellis, Jenn and kids. They are all doing great, getting by one day at a time.

Baby O. #2 and I are growing day by day. I think it's safe to say that my energy has somewhat come back and I think my mood swings have parted ways. Maybe you should ask Chris if that's true or not.... Otherwise, we are all doing just fine. We go for our ultrasound appointment in a couple of weeks to "not find out" if Baby O. #2 is a boy or girl, but of course to make sure everything is a-ok. Will is getting into anything & everything these days and growing like a weed. He is more fun now than I ever thought possible. And smart, man is he smart! He's just so dang funny too.





He did it! Will did 'you-know-what' in the toilet for the first time!! I know, one of these days this picture (I have others!) and me telling the whole world will come back to haunt me, but for now, Chris & I are just so proud! :) Here is he is calling to tell Daddy the big news!! And he chose M&M's for his reward! What a reason to celebrate!


Having lots of fun with Bubba on the carousel. I think they rode at least a dozen times.



Happy 30th Birthday Shelly! Surprise.....sort of.


The ever growing bellies. Shelly at about 12 weeks, me at almost 16 weeks. See, I told you I was really really showing!!



Will and his Hay Hay who he loves VERY much! He can't wait have a little Wineinger buddy to play with one of these days......

Cheeeeeeese!!!!!! Who's smile is bigger?!?! Will often tells me, "Mommy, Will's so happy." Heart melting, right now.


So glad we got to spend the weekend together!!! Unfortunately these weekends don't come around as often as we would like.


1 comment:

Flo and Grace said...

Hey Dede...so good to see all "your gals" again! Everyone looks great - the same! I want to say I'm sorry, but I did not know you were pregnant again until just recently. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Being a mother of two, I've found out, isn't too much to handle! : ) In fact, you really get to enjoy baby #2 a little more because you aren't so afraid this time or nervous about every little thing. It's wonderful! Enjoy this pregnancy!