Stepping out in Mommy & Daddy's shoes.
Ok, well this does it for me for tonight. I posted my first official blog last night and it is now officially morning. If you make it all the way thru my whole blog, you'll actually have to go to "Older Posts" to see my first and original post! But hopefully this catches everybody up on the Ostermann fam. At least updated pics anyway. I have plenty more from this past weekend that I want to add. But thanks for those of you who kept staying on me to get started on this thing. Now that I have, I hope I can keep it up!
5 comments:
Hey Dede! So proud of you......your blog looks great. Will IS getting so big! Let's plan a play date soon.....you think we could do it between Thanksgiving and Christmas???? I don't think we have a day open before Thanksgiving unless you want to meet on a Saturday.
See you soon!!!
Dede - love all of the updates! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
It was great seeing all your updates! Will is getting sooo big he is just a doll!
Well It's about time! So glad to read and catch up! What a handsome young man! They grow up so fast. How are you liking being at home?
Good job Dede. Keep up the blogging. It's great to see you're handsome little man grow!
Post a Comment